PHYSIO-PORT is a portable small-size monitors for ambulatory, non-invasive measurement of the blood pressure at the upper arm of the patient. It is possible to add an oxygen saturation measurement (PHYSIO-PORT DUO).
The new NIBP UP® - technology represents the latest generation of the NIBP measurement technolgy. It comes along with the new and innovative inflation measurement technology (IMT) performing blood pressure measurements during inflation of the cuff. The IMT mode leads to very shortened measurement time compared to the classic deflation mode and furthermore reduces the stress for the patient by applying a lower compressive load. PHYSIO-PORT UP is also equipped with the reliable PAR safety fulfilling international standards with 2 controllers, 2 pressure transducer and 2 valves.
Our tried and tested components guarantee the long service life of integrated valves and pumps. Artifacts are identified during the measurement, which prompts an additional validation of values.
- Oscillometric blood pressure measurement at the upper arm
- Selectable measurement method employing conventional measurement during deflation or innovative during inflation (IMT)
- Reliable artifact suppression
- Tourniquet mode
- Optional PWA function (PHYSIO-PORT AS)
- Full range of cuff sizes available
- Powered by only two NiMH or Alkaline batteries
- USB port for PC connection with GDT interface for communication with office management software
- Complete and meaningful report thanks plug and play with CardioSoft/CASE
- According to the requirements of dabl Educational Trust (ESH2010)
- Meets the requirements of the British Hypertension Society (BHS)