TONOPORT V is a portable patient monitor for ambulatory blood pressure measurement. Programming of protocols is very simply and patient hook-up is no problem at all.
All relevant results of the blood pressure measurement are processed efficiently and displayed in an easy-to-read format. All patient data are saved to a PC database for easy integration in information systems and for graphic representation in the form of trends, tabular data, and statistical charts.
TONOPORT V measures the blood pressure by the oscillometric method. The criteria for this method are the pressure pulsations superimposed, with every systole, on the air pressure in the cuff.
TONOPORT V can be programmed to perform blood pressure measurements at defined or at random intervals. The optional configuration of day and night protocols for waking and sleeping periods guarantees accurate non-invasive blood pressure measurements and analyses. After the recording period, the data are downloaded from the monitor. Using the CardioSoft/CASE applications, the physician can easily access comprehensive sets of data, such as 24-hour blood pressure trends, mean values and statistical data for the waking and sleeping periods.
- Oscillometric measurement technique
- Extremely small and lightweight
- Event button for day/night marking
- Powered from only two rechargeable NiMH batteries
- Programmable measurement protocols
- Special cuffs for fewer artifacts
- Seamless, meaningful reports and Plug and Play with CardioSoft/CASE for unambiguous assignment of tests
- Meets the requirements of the British Hypertension Society (BHS)
- FDA approved (K012647)